This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Arpan CJ (@arpancj)
We are an experienced team of designers & developers who are building products that you love using. We have a great team and we work with some fantastic clients — we have worked with Swiggy, Dunzo, Myntra & many others to design & build fantastic user experiences.
Minimum 5 years
All code needs to be thoroughly tested with automated testing tools.
You should have:
- Experience in building production grade browser web applications.
- A knack for writing clean, readable code
- Understanding of classes and functions
- Ability to implement solutions with object oriented design
- Worked with Browser side technologies
- Service workers and web workers
- A good understanding of PWA principles
- RESTful APIs
- HTTP layer: sessions, cookies, authentication & authorisation, OAuth & CORS
- Worked on and built production grade web applications with any of the following frameworks
- Svelte (Preferred)
- A good understanding of SSR and SSG
- Very good testing skills with any of the following frameworks
- Efficient Analytical & debugging abilities
- Identify performance issues & bottlenecks
- Debug request cycle: http server, rails code, cache, database & other services
- Good communication skills both written & verbal
- Self management — ability to manage your role, your tasks and your time without needing supervision.
- An interest in learning & growing
- Ability to understand requirements and design & build a reliable solution.
- You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience & expertise.
- 3 weeks paid holiday
- Cheerful & encouraging work environment
- Work remotely or out of our office in Hyderabad (when it reopens)
- Work at your preferred schedule — some overlap with other team members is required.
- Access to our library of books & training materials. Additional books or courses can be purchased based on what you want to learn.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer