This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Arpan CJ (@arpancj)
We are an experienced team of designers & developers who are building products that you love using. We have a great team and we work with some fantastic clients — we have worked with Swiggy, Dunzo, Myntra & many others to design & build fantastic user experiences.
Our team is expanding to handle new and interesting challenges. We are looking for an experienced Frontend developer to join our team.
Minimum 5 years
- Sufficient knowledge of JS to build animations and basic interactions
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable HTML & CSS.
- You will work on two primary types of projects
- Build HTML/CSS layouts for websites.
- have an appreciation for design and be able to understand the intent of design so that you can properly transform static designs to live code.
- have experience in building responsive layouts for production websites.
- have a knack for writing clean, readable code in HTML/CSS.
- understand proper HTML semantics
- have a thorough understanding of CSS layout including flex box & grids
- Good communication skills both written & verbal
- Self management — ability to manage your role, your tasks and your time without needing supervision.
- An interest in learning & growing
- Ability to understand requirements and design & build a reliable solution.
- You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience & expertise.
- 3 weeks paid holiday
- Cheerful & encouraging work environment
- Work remotely or out of our office in Hyderabad (when it reopens)
- Work at your preferred schedule — some overlap with other team members is required.
- Access to our library of books & training materials. Additional books or courses can be purchased based on what you want to learn.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer