This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a skilled full-stack developer to join the team and build backend and frontend applications along with managing deployments and automating the pipeline. It’s a Greenfield project so everything is from scratch. Beyond the active development, you will be responsible for performance, server management and monitoring, and the security of the entire infrastructure. There is also an ETL pipeline and some machine learning work on big data sets.
- Minimum 2-4 years of working experience Python, Node.JS / React.JS
- Strong experience with Node.js, Next.js, MongoDB, PostgresDB, React, and the MERN stack
- Excellent knowhow of working with RESTful APIs and GraphQL (preferred)
- Understanding of GCP cloud infrastructure and Services
- Working knowledge of MySQL / No SQL databases
- Experience with CI/CD, containers and container management platforms
(Docker, Docker Swarm/Kubernetes, Jenkins, Sonarcloud etc.)
The position is full-time, 100% remote with flexible working hours
Start date: before March 31
Allihoop aims to rethink traditional housing into a flexible way of living that can bring people together. We create & operate beautiful and inspiring co-living spaces where people can land softly in a friendly and cool community, combined with a digital product that aims to make living easy and connects people.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer