This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Developer
Posted by Swati Singh
ARXT Full Stack NodeJs Developer
• Database schematic representation (SQL, NoSQL, Graph)
• Demonstrable history of excelling in a team based collaborative environment
• Strong team leadership skills (helping lead the team's work)
• Experience mentoring junior team members, overseeing code quality and evangelizing best practices
• You also have strong interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong experience in NodeJS, Express, PostgreSQL, Redis, Data Structure
• Highly experienced knowledge of backend development (Node.js, PostgreSQL, Redis)
• Expert level knowledge of client-side testing best practices and tooling (we use Jest)
• Highly skilled in React and Redux
• Familiar with accessibility (WCAG 2) best practices
• Proven experience designing and documenting APIs (we use Node.js, Express, OpenAPI Spec)
• Kubernetes and orchestration of micro-services architectures.
• Basic experience and understanding of devops processes.
• Strong understanding of messaging queues and task schedulers (RabbitMQ, Redis, Celery)
• Good knowledge and exposure to CI/CD such as CircleCI/Travis CI
• Craft impeccable user experiences and have working experience with UX
• Comfortable in architecting stable, scalable solutions throughout product design and development
• Have complete understanding and experience designing and developing a product from idea to delivery
• Have experience with cloud providers such as AWS/GCP/Azure/DO
● Have production experience with containerisation and orchestration with Dockers and Kubernetes •
• Strong understanding of databases
• Designing schemas.
• Querying and debugging.
• Migration and maintenance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer