This post is from aurut.com, which may or may not be affiliated with functionary.co
Front-End Engineer (React)
Posted by Jebin Koshy Sabu (@jeb)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Frontend Developer with hands-on experience in building complex web pages using React/Nextjs
- Good understanding around cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Ability to Architect, Develop and Maintain front-end libraries.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance orientation.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong ownership of the entire frontend development process
- Ability to work independently
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience as a back-end developer
- Experience working with CI/CD, test-driven development
- Understand microservice principles and modern architecture design patterns
- Nice to have some previous experience in building B2C software
- Strong experience with frameworks like Next.js is preferred
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer