This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Join us at Automatad as Full Stack Developer
Posted by Muralidharan KP
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is equally comfortable in both backend and frontend technologies. Willing to learn and use any technology or language as per the requirements. You will work with a bunch of experts in various technologies on exciting work in innovative interfaces and ad technologies.
* Engineering Degree (BE/MCA - Computers/Electronics).
* Experience in working in a Linux based environment with command line.
* Solid understanding and experience of working on 'cloud' infrastructure, architecture and technologies (AWS, GCP).
* Knowledge of Backend technologies, frameworks and languages - Python/Django, Go, Elixir, Phoenix etc.
* Experience with container technologies - Docker/Kubernetes
* Experience in OOP , understanding of Concurrency , Parallelism Concepts.
* Solid understanding of Databases such as Postgres, MySQL, Redis, Mongo, Cassandra etc.
* Experience in JQuery, React, Vue etc.
* Knowledge of App development - Flutter, React Native etc.
* Knowledge/Experience in DevOps - CI/CD, Ansible.
* Exposure to the software development lifecycle and agile software practices, from specification > development > QA > release.
* Strong analytical skills, with a desire to identify inefficiencies through data analysis and the ability to translate them into product or process solutions.
* Strong work ethic & team player.
* Good communication skills.
Nice-To-Have (We'll teach you if you don't already know):
* Desirable to have Ad-tech experience - DFP, ADX, Prebid etc.
* Please include your Github profile with contributions to personal, professional or open source projects.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer