This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Software Developer
Posted by Minhaj Mehmood (@minhajkk)
We are looking for a talented developer to join our experienced development team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, modifying, and implementing new or existing software products. Your duties will include liaising with the development managers, writing clean, scalable code, creating testing protocols, fixing bugs, deploying programs and coordinating with HOD to deliver high-quality code that solves important business problems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Improve and maintain existing applications and services.
- Own the entire development lifecycle from specification to deployment.
- Design, code, test, and deploy software systems.
- Work together with the HOD to plan and execute sprints; ensure that the team has the appropriate product and technical - specifications, direction, and resources to deliver features effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines - while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Interact with other teams to get feature requirements and develop.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues in production and development environments.
- Participate in SCRUM events for planning and releases.
- Respond to tickets on technical queries.
- 4+ years with Grails/Spring (or any JVM), ReactJS, MySql or MongoDB.
- Strong knowledge of computer languages, such as Java and SQL
- Track record of building mission-critical, 24x7 production software systems.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon web services (ec2, rds, etc)
- Experience with MySQL profiling and database optimization
- Working knowledge of GitHub (pull requests, feature branching and code versioning)
- Working knowledge of Jenkins for build/test/delivery (Automated deployment)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Linux commands WordPress and DNS management.
- Open-source community contribution (good to have)
- Algorithms and data structures
- Experience with an online startup is a big plus.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or Relevant experience
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer