This post is from bukukas.io, which may or may not be affiliated with bukukas.co.id
Senior Software Engineer [Backend]
Posted by Ezra Egadhana
What is Beecash?
Beecash is a hyper fast growing startup built by serial Entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon (Fabelio, Freecharge, Lazada ), Lorenzo Peracchione (Sephora, Luxola, Lazada) in Indonesia. It is backed by top venture capital firms including Sequoia Capital, Credit Saison, Speedinvest, and other prominent investors and founders like Patrick Walujo (Northstar Ventures, early GoJek investor), Sandeep Tandon (FreeCharge), Nipun Mehra (Ula, Sequoia) and Amrish Rao (Pinelabs, Citrus pay)
Beecash solves real problems of cash management for Micro SMEs, that involve 60% of Indonesia's population and have been largely ignored by the technology revolution happening in the Country. We help business owners simplify their business and, down the line, bring this large unbanked population to the banking ecosystem through innovative and customer-centric digital banking solutions.
Launched in December 2019, Beecash has onboarded 750,000 merchants on it platform in the first 8 months since launch, making it the fastest growing SME focused startup in Indonesia.
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the life of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential? If yes, Beecash is the perfect place for you!
At Beecash you will learn from seasoned Founders with successful exits under their belt and an international Core Team. We are all about results! We offer a competitive package and flexible leave policy.
About this Role:
Your responsibilities will be to design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems to serve product requirements, working closely with other engineers to build new features in a scalable manner.
You will own services across the stack and be responsible for code quality, uptime and performance.
As a company, we are very data driven and customer focused. As an engineering team we are driven by metrics and care deeply about agility without compromising on the quality of our output. We are working towards creating an environment where individuals feel empowered to take ownership and initiative.
- You have a minimum 5 years of experience working on production systems at a product company with decent scale
- You have been part of projects where new subsystems were built to serve product requirements.
- You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including relevant background in computer science fundamentals and agile development methodologies.
- You have a strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
- You practice test driven development
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
- If you like to tinker and have hobby projects, send us links to your blog, github etc!
Location: We are primarily looking for candidates in Bangalore but are open to other locations in India for the right candidate. At the moment however, like most teams we are fully remote.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer