CallHub provides cloud based communication software for nonprofits, political parties, advocacy organizations and businesses. It has delivered millions of messages and calls for thousands of customers. It helps political candidates during their campaigns to get the message across to their voters, conduct surveys, manage event / town-hall invites and with recruiting volunteers for election campaigns.
We are profitable with 2000+ paying customers from North America, Australia and Europe. Our customers include Uber, Democrat Party, major political parties in the US, Canada, UK, France and Australia.
About the Role:
As a software engineer in CallHub, you will be expanding and enhancing our cloud based communication and telephony software product (SaaS) by developing scalable & reliable web services and backend systems for our rapidly growing subscriber base.
As part of the Software Engineering team, you will work with a team of highly technical software engineers, operation engineers and product managers to engineer great products that delight customers, build reliable systems that are always available and tools to automate processes. Our teams are small, yet incredibly impactful and we're curious, highly-motivated, engaged, and empowered to make a difference.
We're looking for engineers with strong computer science fundamentals who are inquisitive and eager to learn new technologies and love working in a dynamic and fast paced environment while solving customer problems with creative solutions. Does this sound like you?
- Design & develop world-class, scalable & reliable and highly available products/services in the SaaS space.
- Writing clean, great quality, scalable and maintainable code which are covered by automated tests.
- Understand requirements and deliver new features and services at a fast pace.
- Use MVC frameworks, SOA concepts and design patterns to build loosely coupled services and systems.
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of the product - design, documentation, coding, testing and deployment.
- Work with CallHub partners and focus on building CRM integrations that benefit CallHub customers.
- Imbibe and maintain a strong customer delight attitude while designing and building products.
- Communicate well with product and relevant stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- Skilled in developing applications, web services and REST API's using Python / Django.
- Basic understanding of DBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Good grasp of computer science fundamentals - data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly.
- Detail oriented. Ability to empathize with customers.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, willing to ask for help and offer support to the rest of the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from reputed institute
0 - 2yrs.
Freshers who are coding enthusiasts with good computer science fundamentals can apply.
What you can look forward to:
- You will be working independently on the requirements so will get a holistic exposure to complete software development processes including system design, development (backend, frontend), QA and DevOps.
- You will get to see your work directly impacting users in a big way.
- You will have the opportunity to work on the latest technologies as we are constantly innovating to provide reliable and scalable solutions for our customers.
- We value openness in the company and love delighting our customers.
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer