This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We created Capital Placement 8 years ago as a platform to simplify international opportunities & remote internships for university students and recent graduates. Today, we offer our customers the opportunity to intern in London, India, Singapore and New York. We are a diverse team with a head office in London and a team in Europe and Asia.
Our concept is simple. As a candidate, instead of wasting time researching internships, visa regulations, safe places to stay, and applying for positions, sign up to Capital Placement and have Capital Placement sort out everything for you. As a company, instead of trying to look for great talent using channels that yield low-quality applicants, gain access to a pre-vetted candidate who passes our high qualification bar and are actively seeking exciting opportunities.
We are a small team so we need someone who can integrate with us and understand our needs to get on with the task. Have a good eye for design would be a plus.<h3>Responsibilities</h3>
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Work with our team in London and create new pages- our team usually gives the image and text and we need someone to convert those into pages.
- Minimalistic with code, we love simple and fast websites and it's important that we think about the ways to cut down unnecessary codes and plugins.
- If you already know DIVI framework then it's a plus
What you should have:
- You are someone thinks about the customer experience than just functionality
- You are someone will be able to look at our current layout and convert the content and image into a beautiful website.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Work with an international team
- 28 days holiday time per year (including public holidays)
- Significant potential to grow the role and take on more responsibility
- Remote working opportunities
- Competitive salary
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer