This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows and libraries (such as Flux, Redux,
- Redux-Saga etc.)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as Auth 2.0 or JSON Web
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
- NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behavior and measuring and optimizing
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git or Perforce).
Bonus points for having -
- Jest and Enzyme
- Backend frameworks like Django / NodeJS
- React Native
- Learning and Development
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid Work Model
- Paid Time off
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer