About the Company
- 💰 Early-stage, ed-tech, funded, growing, growing fast.
- 🎯 Mission Driven: Make Indonesia competitive on a global scale.
- 🥅 Build the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education
- 🥇 Students-First approach
- 🇮🇩 🇮🇳 Teams in India and Indonesia
- You primarily identify as a Frontend Engineer or a UI Engineer and are comfortable working on the browser side of things with 7+ years experience (preferably from B2C startup companies).
- You can build reusable, performant, and well-tested web applications that are responsive and work across various devices and platforms.
- You can build features from scratch which are modular and scalable. You don’t hesitate to take them from design to implementation.
- You have shipped code to production recently and regularly.
- You are experienced in working with using modern web frameworks, like React, Vue, and friends. We use React but prefer people with strong web concepts and fundamentals who are open to learning any framework/library.
- You are fluent in using the tools of the trade: editors, git, command line, Slack, Jira (unfortunately yes)
- You are driven, you care about turning in quality work, and improving your craft.
- You have high integrity, and you are reliable.
What you can expect from us 👌🏼
☮️ Mentorship, growth, great work culture
- Mentorship and continuous improvement are a part of the team’s DNA. We have a battle-tested robust growth framework. You will have people to look up to and people looking up to you.
- We are a people-first, high-trust, high-autonomy team.
- We live in the TDD, Pair Programming, First Principles world
🌏 Remote done right
- Distributed does not mean working in isolation, feeling alone, being buried in Zoom calls.
- Our leadership team has been WFH for 10+ years now and we know how remote teams work. This will be a place to belong.
- A good balance between deep focussed work and collaborative work ⚖️
🖥️ Friendly, humane interview process
- 30-minute alignment check and screening call
- A short take-home coding assignment, no more than 2-3 hours. Time is precious.
- Pair programming interview. Collaborate, work together. No sitting behind a desk and judging.
- In-depth engineering discussion around your skills and career so far.
- System design and architecture interview for senior roles.
What we ask from you👇🏼
- Bring your software engineering — both individual brilliance and collaborative skills.
- Bring your good nature — we're building a team that supports each other.
- Be vested or interested in the company vision
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer