Full Time Frontend Engineer at fast growing Fintech
Posted by Aniket Agrawal (@anikets43)
UI/Full Stack Engineer, Corridor Platforms Inc.
Corridor Platforms Inc., with offices in NJ, USA and Bangalore, India is looking to expand its technology team in India. The company is developing a fully automated Credit Risk management platform that leverages big data technologies, data science and latest front-end technologies. The product features prospecting, underwriting, loan selection, portfolio management and many other risk solutions. This risk management platform is primarily targeted for use by investors/mid-tier and large-tier banks in funding consumer/institutional loans (helps manage risk and grow revenue). It comes with excellent UX and developed with latest technologies. New hires would experience and interact with leading experts in Credit Risk, Data science (ML/AI), Big Data and front-end full stack.
We are looking for creative and talented individuals to join a highly motivated team to conceptualize, build and deploy risk decision platforms for consumer lending in a Big Data environment. An ideal candidate must have experience developing UI modules in Angular, client-facing web interfaces and integrating with backend developers. The candidate must also possess superior UX and UI design skills to make the interface more appealing. The individual must be action-oriented and a self-starter, process driven, maintain alignment with the team, abide by the company’s culture and follow industry-wide best practices.
- Implement client-facing secure front-end system for ELT, advanced analytics, reporting and monitoring of financial risk applications
- Follow software development practices with continuous testing, development and integration (CD, CI)
- Write and maintain technical design documents and new-feature documents
- Write unit tests and functional tests
- Collaborate closely with developers, engineers, testers, and product managers
- Participate in peer-based code reviews and design reviews
- Follow agile methodology and encourage collaboration with tools such as GIT, Confluence and Slack applications
- 2+ years in object-oriented software design and development
- Experience with interpreting mockups in Photoshop, Illustrator or Invision
- Extensive experience integrating with Django and/or Flask Framework
- Knowledge of python web-based frameworks such as Flask, Django, Pyramid
- Expertise with web application architecture
- Experience with securing web applications with JWT, authenticating users and SSL
- Experience in SDLC, GitHub commits and Atlassian tools
- Proficiency at optimizing and benchmarking code for performance and memory
- Undergraduate degree or a Master degree (a plus) in computer science from a reputed university is preferred
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer