Must Haves :
- You love to code!
- You have used Golang for at least six months.
- You use Linux or MacOS as your primary desktop and development environment.
- You are proficient with git (version control system).
- You are proficient with any modern IDE (e.g. VSCode / IntelliJ IDEA).
Nice to Haves :
- Experience with No-SQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Experience creating and consuming REST APIs.
- Experience creating and consuming GraphQL services.
- Experience with Protocol Buffers.
- Experience using AWS and/or Google cloud services and APIs.
- Experience setting up a cloud server from scratch (e.g. EC2/Linode/Digital Ocean).
- Experience with popular relational databases (e.g. MySQL).
- Experience with message queues (e.g. Amazon SQS / RabbitMQ).
- Understanding of HTTP and other internet protocols.
Job Responsibilities :
- Discuss requirements with the team lead.
- Come up with estimates for the work which is well understood.
- Identify research tasks where the implementation approach is not well understood.
- Translate design documents into working code with good unit test coverage.
- Update team lead with progress and plan for the next day on a daily basis.
- Use automation and tools to simplify development workflows.
- Keep up-to-date with modern software engineering best practices.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer