Backend / Full stack engineer
Posted by Hitul Mistry (@hitul-digiqt)
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for working on projects on data engineering and web development. You will be working with clients starting from SME to Fortune 500 companies around the globe. The role will be challenging and every day you will find something new to learn.
- Writing reusable, testable, low latency and efficient code with Python, NodeJS and Golang.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Develop microservices with the help of cutting edge technologies.
- Develop frontend applications with modern frameworks.
- Quickly learn new technologies and implement POCs.
- Work on big data technologies and BI tools to crunch data.
- Work on front-end technologies such as ReactJS to design front-end applications.
Skills And Qualifications
- Good in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework, such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Working experience on PostgreSQL or MySQL or MongoDB.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of data engineering.
- Working experience on Docker, Kubernetes.
- Working experience on cloud services AWS or GCP or Azure.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Positive attitude and never give up attitude towards solving problems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science background.
- 2+ years of experience in Python or Node.js
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Full-stack [ backend and frontend ] experience
- Angular.js or React.js experience
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer