We are rewriting and porting an existing legacy system to a modern and future-proof microservice based setup.
As a C# developer, you would be directly working on this new project within an Azure
environment, together with an existing team of experienced C# developers.
- Must have worked with C# .netCore before in a professional setting
- Prior experience with Entity framework
- Knowledge of the ‘Code First’ approach within the Entity Framework
- Knowledge of micro service oriented architecture
- Comfortable with GIT versioning workflows
- Experience working in an agility environment using the Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of Java and/or PHP programming languages (to read and understand existing legacy code)
- Being able to propose architectural improvements to the system
Additional Requirements (not necessary) :
- Experience with DevExtreme library
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Angular
*Candidates must pass an assessment test after applying for this position in order to qualify for the next round of interviews.*
*Salary is negotiable based on the performance*
Website link : https://eastvantage.com/
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer