This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
MEAN Stack Developer
Posted by Kathreen Doong (@edufied)
We are a Singapore company called Edufied ( www.edufied.network). Having gained some success in Singapore, we are now planning to expand our business and ramping up the team size.
More about Edufied
Having a team of 8 already in the Philippines, we are ready to expand further.
Here's the scope for a MEAN Dev.
Developing a web application using MEAN Stack.
- Angularjs 6.0,
- Nodejs 9.0
- Web3.js ( Preferred )
Job Description :
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language, MEAN
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of - session management- in a distributed server environment