This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Ruby on Rails Developers
Posted by Jasinta FRancis
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby-on-Rails code
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify performance bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and documentation.
Skills and Experience
- Total experience of five years and minimum 3 years experience in Ruby on Rails and MySQL
- Expert level understanding and experience of advanced Ruby-on-Rails with both MySQL and Mongo along with other common libraries such as Minitest, Resque, AWS SDK, Action Mailer, Active Support, and Memcache
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby, its nuances, and design patterns of Rails
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of HTTP/REST API concepts and Rails routing
- Good understanding of server-side workers and Rake tasks.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, modular, performant, and secure code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools - Git, Github, and pull request/code review processes.
- Familiarity with production debugging, profiling, and troubleshooting live systems.
- Familiarity with continuous integration - Jenkins and Github Actions.
- Good communication skills.
Attractive employee benefits with Family Health Insurance coverage, Gratuity, PF, Work from home options, Flexible work time and agreat opportunity to grow in our Product as a Saas company
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer