Posted by Fleet Studio Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
About Us Fleet Studio, Inc. works with leading global consumer brands, startups https://hasjob.co/fleetstudio.com/d7lyr , Remote · fleetstudio.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Core competencies include:
• Strong ability to rapidly write quality back-end code. First and foremost, must be a skilled programmer.
• Knowledge of coding best practices and ability to produce highly readable and maintainable code.
• Experience as technical lead of a high-performing team working in an Agile environment.
• Solid knowledge of architectural and design patterns. Ability to both design and implement software systems.
• Ability to collaborate with, influence, and lead other development team members.
• Participate in peer code reviews and provide meaningful feedback to others to improve quality of their code, with emphasis on producing clean, maintainable code.
• Experience writing, documenting, and interfacing with 3rd party APIs, utilizing REST Web Services (familiarity with JSON, XML, API routes, tokens, secrets, etc.)
• Ability to participate in full software development lifecycle, including design, implement, test, troubleshoot, debug, and deploy code.
• Ability to identify and resolve performance and security issues.
• Ability to turn complex business requirements into reliable software that our customers love.
• Experience writing technical documentation including system architecture.
Minimum Technical Requirements:
• Expert experience in developing APIs/RESTful APIs using Typescript/Node.js components, classes and associated technologies with a KOA or ExpressJS framework and a Sequalize/Mongoose ORM.
• Ability to effectively work with both relational and non-relational databases, indexing, and performance tuning (e.g. MySQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Postgres) with both structured and unrestructured data.
• Experience with code versioning tools (github/gitlab).
• Strong understanding of Docker. Especially networking between, and working within, running containers.
• Extensive experience with Linux or other Unix based operating systems
Nice to have:
• Experience with AWS, specifically ECS, SNS, and SQS.
• Experience with PHP and Wordpress, especially plugins
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer