This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
MERN stack Developer
Posted by Prajwal Ajay
Gordian Technologies Private Limited https://hasjob.co/gordian.in/wyz2k , Bangalore · gordian.in · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
There is a 2Bn$ secure delivery market that's not being catered to and millions of business waiting to be unlocked.
Gordian is India's only secure hyperlocal delivery app, where delivery execs are equipped with devices that unlock only through an OTP at both pickup and drop locations enabling transit security and reduction of risk of theft, losses and damages.
We're looking for folks who are excited in the 0 to 1 journey and who love getting their hands dirty and building things.We have already delivered more than 2 crores worth of Jewellery in just 90 days in Bangalore and we are only growing faster from here.
Job description: Tldr: we're looking for rockstars who are looking are passionate about writing great code and building systems that make a difference.
Full Stack Developer - MERN
Technical & Professional Requirements
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Understanding of OOPs Concepts.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Good Knowledge of Node Debugging Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as GIT & CI/CD.
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB].
Atleast 3+ years of experience in MERN, so that you can kickass from day 1.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer