This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Nagesh I S (@nageshis-21)
We are looking for a driven, hands-on engineer to join a group of tech enthusiasts at Healthplix. In this role, you will be responsible for driving UI & Backend in full-stack product development, while improving and taking on new challenges on the lines of data and ML.
About the company,
HealthPlix is bringing technology to the heart of healthcare. HealthPlix through its assistive-AI powered EMR software empowers doctors to drive Better Health Outcomes for their patients by providing Clinical Decision Support at the point of care. Currently, 5 million patients across India have been treated through HealthPlix
EMR platform by doctors practicing across 12 specialties. Our doctor base and geographic spread across 150+ cities in India make us the largest EMR software used by doctors to digitize the care in Indian healthcare.
We are looking for,
- Technically hands-on with some experience building frontend and backend systems.
- Having 1-3 years of coding experience with a strong background in algorithms.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Having prior experience working with data warehousing solutions like redshift/snowflake, AWS lambda, Kafka, Spark is a plus.
- Not to worry if you are not strong in any of these, but are passionate, highly driven to build things, and self-motivated to learn on the process. You will get enough help.
Challenges we have,
- Being in the space of providing intelligent data service to business in the thriving pharma and healthcare eco-system, we need to build top-notch analytical tools to help companies strategize their businesses with ease.
- Systems that seamlessly integrate with data-driven backend intelligence with different systems and build smart dashboards.
- Quick prototyping to experiment features and to convert them to production-ready features.
- Write unit-testable code.
- Build and maintain a code base with efficient use of frameworks focussing on maintainability, reliability, and scalability.
- You will be mainly responsible for building front-end and back-end systems. You will enough freedom to jump ship and contribute to other areas.
- Have an eye out for best-practices willingness to participate in code reviews.
- Take ownership and build things end to end. The team is always willing to help.
- Willing to dive deep into open source projects and to be able to fork, customize and contribute to the community.