Software Engineer with 3+ years experience
Posted by IDfy HR
As a senior software engineer, you would be responsible for producing and implementing functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
You are an eager to learn technology agnostic who loves working with data and drawing insights from it. You have excellent organisation and problem solving skills and are looking to build the tools of the future. You have exceptional communication skills and leadership skills and ability to make quick decisions.
What You'll Do:
● Work break-down and orchestrating the development of components for each sprint
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient.
● Building Cloud-Native Application which runs on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS.
● Creating design artifacts before implementation.
● Developing Test Cases before or in parallel with implementation.
● Ensuring the software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load tests.
● Developing various kinds of components(such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.) that define the IDfy.
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud.
● Staying ahead of the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
golang, Elixir, Ruby on Rails, Python, react,
● An understanding of Product Development Methodologies
● Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Microservices / Data Models
● In-depth knowledge of either Elixir, GoLang, or Python, with a good understanding of OOPs and Concurrency concepts.
● Sound knowledge for User Interface development using modern Web Frameworks such as React.
Good to have
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical blogs
● Punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail
● Opinions and the confidence to express yourself
● Optimistic and a positive attitude towards the problem- solving
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer