This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Spring Boot & Microservices Master (8 -9 years exp)
Posted by InterviewBadshah
Interview Badshah Pvt Ltd https://hasjob.co/interviewbadshah.com/goj7k , Bangalore · interviewbadshah.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
At client business side, they advise, originate trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals, and always do so with a standard of excellence. We are a leading global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments—Institutional Securities, Wealth Management (WM), and Investment Management. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Our WM business is one of the largest in the world with more than $2 trillion in client assets, $73 billion in lending balances, and nearly 16,000 Financial Advisors in 600+ offices across the U.S. Our Financial Advisors focus on delivering timely, customized solutions and services that help clients meet their financial and life goals. Our offering includes brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, access to credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, and retirement services.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophythat balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Global Banking Technology (GBT) is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm’s WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative technology solutions for the Private Banking Group (PBG), one of the strategic growth areas of the Firm, providing cash management and lending products and services to our WM clients. This includes state-of-the-art technology for a nationwide network of Private Bankers and product specialists who work with Financial Advisors to provide access to products and services such as online banking, cards, deposit products, residential mortgages, securities-based loans and tailored lending. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, GBT is the place for you.
As part of strategy to design and implement industry leading Credit Underwriting applications Clients Global Banking Technology team is looking for a senior Javadeveloper with experience on database concepts and complex technical architecture design. Candidate must have expertise in leading design and development of multi-tiered Java EE-style applications. Candidate should be fluent inSpring, databases, database interface layers and associated Java development tools. He must also understand UI related technologies including web browser display technologies (AngularJS), web protocols and standards, and associated UI development tools. Candidate will interface on a regular basis with other teams including other internal IT teams across Wealth Management, BA team, QA team, and global development team. To be successful, the role will require the individual to understand the banking technology landscape, and to offer creative solutions that integrate current capabilities and proprietary system builds.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
Successful candidate must have significant expertise in development of multi-tiered Java EE-style applications.
- Candidate must be a Java/J2EE resource with experience in integrating and working in a JAVA full stack environment
- Candidate shall be primarily responsible for the development of Java server side layer and database.
- Candidate must have strong hands on expertise in Spring, databases and database interface layers
- Working understanding of Agile development methodologies and understanding of DevOps Integration
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, work with both Business Users and IT teams across regions and as needed lead IT team deliverables
8+ years of hands on experience in java/j2ee and related technologies
Core Java preferably 1.8
- Java EE
- Design Patterns
- Spring (core, aspect, boot and batch)
- Web Services (XML,JSON, REST, SOAP, micro services,Tomcat)
- Understanding of RDBMS (preferably with DB2)
- Database interface layers
- Good communication, organizational, and planning skills
- Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications (security, entitlements, etc.)
- Azure Cloud deployments
- UNIX (Experience in any scripting language)
- Working knowledge of Financial market, lending based products and Wealth Management.
- Working knowledge of Mortgage and Credit Functions
- Experience in working with partners and stakeholders across geography and timezones
- Experience managing development teams
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment.
SHOULD BE ABLE TO JOIN IN 15 DAYS
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer