This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior full stack developer
Posted by Saravana Vijaya Kumar (@vijayassembly)
This is an early hire role and you'll be responsible for the design and development of new systems and features for our Assembly's bonus, reward, & recognition platform. We're looking for someone to join our team who is both highly analytical and enthusiastically creative. Ideally, you are a seasoned engineer who can empathize with users, take the lead on design & architecture, and write clean, maintainable code. You will join our small team and have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company.
* Collaborate with a small team of smart & passionate creators
* Contribute to our fun and expanding work culture
* Make work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize, engage, and reward their employees
What we want:
* You have at least two years of professional web development experience
* You are smart, user-focused, independent and a generalist
* You are startup-minded and able to take up challenges independently
For contributing your considerable talents to Assembly, we'll give you the latitude to ideate, create, and live life.
We believe in:
* Awesome user experiences
* Being agile (lower case ‘a’)
* Automated testing and continuous deployment
* Not reinventing the wheel
* Writing great code while also being pragmatic
* Starting sentences with “After looking at the data, I have a hypothesis ...”
Skills that you’ll have or will learn:
* Full stack web development with Node.js, Typescript, React, Redis, and MongoDB
* Experience with cloud deployment on AWS
* Working with a variety of best-in-class cloud providers
* Product design & architecture
* Developing efficient REST-based API services preferably Node framework we use express
* Knowledge of working with MongoDB queries and aggregation.
* Knowledge of caching, work-task queues, transactions
* Knowledge of Sockets and building third-party integrations like Slack, Stripe, Google and supporting their workflow
* Build and Manage e2e tests
* Building and contributing to the API Documentation
* Excellent front-end design and UI/UX skills and experience with relevant libraries
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer