This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails
Posted by Bindu K.S (@bindusrinivasa)
We’re looking for passionate Full Stack Developer - RoR to join our engineering team.
The position will report to the VP of Engineering. You will join a super friendly, hardworking, passionate team that is determined to solve the hiring & branding challenge.
What You'll Do?
- You will be developing web application, Debugging, Continuous optimisation of existing and upcoming features.
- You will be responsible for developing both Frontend & backend
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Who You are?
- You have at least 3+ years of experience working on Ruby on Rails.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Proficiency with server side development using Ruby on Rails framework.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer