This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
This position is open to experienced PHP Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly.
Who are we looking for?
- 1 year to 3 years of experience
- Proficient in Core PHP
- Studied from a reputed college
- Good score throughout academics with minimum 60% marks throughout
- Interest and enthusiasm to understand and improve operational processes in a business
Role & responsibilities:
- Work on international client project
- Review clients existing products in terms of UI, code, usability etc.
- Work to optimize UI, features, code, database etc.
- See that code follows all standards like PSR/FIG/W3C
- Build new features & modules in this exciting product
- Maintain the existing code of the product
- API Management, create new API’s and maintain existing API’s
- Test your code thoroughly
Technologies you will work on:
- HTML & CSS
Tools you will use:
- AWS Hosting and management
- IDE: Geany and Code Studio
Candidates with prior knowledge of these tools will be preferred
- Candidates from B.E – Computer Science, Information Technology background preferred
- Should have working knowledge and experience on PHP
- Developers who are passionate about what they do, programming out of interest
- Team player, friendly, self-motivated, quick & self-learner and be able to work autonomously
How can I apply
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website www.ladybirdweb.com | www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
- Regular cash/gift monthly/quarterly/half/annually incentives offered based on performance
- Complementary Hot Beverages and healthy Lunch provided at office
- Annual salary ₹ 2,40,000 to ₹ 5,00,000 P.A CTC
- Salary mentioned above will have deductions such as PT, PF, ESI, TDS etc as per government regulations. In hand salary after deductions will be lower then the salary mentioned above. Detailed salary breakup is provided along with offer letter.
- Annual Incentive/bonus based on yours & company’s performance. Declared in March every year and credited in April
- Employee stock option available
- We expect minimum 12 months job commitment from candidates. No relieving documents are issued to candidates leaving the job before the commitment period.
- Notice period is 90 days.
- BYOD – We promote bring your own device policy. Employees need to carry their own laptop to work.
- Salary hike, appraisal reviews will take place annually in March every year. Annual salary hike will commence from April each year.
- Minimum 12 months of employment is required to be eligible for annual bonus or salary hike.
Before joining there will be thorough verification by third party. Following documents needs to be submitted and carried for final round of interview.
- ID Proof – Aadhar card & Pan card
- Address proof
- 10th, 12th(PUC), diploma, graduation, post graduation marks card and certificate(degree)
- Previous company last 3 months salary slip and attested bank statement by bank officials
- All the companies worked so far their joining, hike & reliving letter
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Complimentary Hot Beverages and healthy Lunch provided at the office
- Health insurance
- Accident insurance
- Life insurance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer