This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
@Remote Senior Fullstack Developer For SaaS - 2 Positions
Posted by BASTIN ROBINS J (@bastinrobins)
What we are looking for
Logezy is looking for a full-time senior full-stack engineer to join our growing technology team. In this role, you will use your extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns, system integrations, multi-tenancy, cloud infrastructure knowledge, and other tech stacks you are familiar with to build and improve our systems that will be harnessing the unexplored ecosystem in India.
You'll get to choose what to work on, design a framework, iterate, review, and ship things that can improve the experience of our customers and our super-efficient operational workforce. We work from Mon to Fri only.
- We want our team members to be independent thinkers who understand the priorities of a rapidly growing startup and excel at choosing high-impact projects.
- At least 5 years of experience in working with PHP, MySql building highly scalable applications
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Familiarity with structuring & writing microservices for mobile-based applications.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Brainstorm (sometimes, even prototype) features with the rest of the team based on your knowledge of the codebase.
- And of course, there are always bugs to fix, based on your personal experience or feedback from the team and the Logezy community.
LOGEZY is a top-level Cloud-Based SaaS Employee management and tracking software that is built by keeping every part of the process connected.
Logezy works perfectly for Agency Employees and as well as the end-users of the employees. If you supply Agency Staff to us, you will understand the value of having the right Temporary Staffing Software in place to manage their deployment, payment, and billing for them. We provide temporary staffing solutions that offer you the capacity to assemble your staff quality without retaining them full time and keep ventures moving.
Our clients range from new start-ups and established Agencies across a wide variety of trades, disciplines allowing them to get rid of the spreadsheet/word processing management approach with a modern Cloud-Based system enabling the smooth automated payment of employees with rapid billing of clients. It is coupled with a Mobile app allowing instant access to job offers and schedule updates.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer