Full Stack Django/Python Developer
Posted by Nikhil Khekade
Medikabazaar is a Series C funded startup that is disrupting the supply chain of B2B healthcare industry using technology.
We are looking for full-stack developers who will work closely with CEO's office & Product team to build high-impact innovative products both for internal & external stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with
- End to end experience of building & deploying web applications & APIs using Python/Django
- Exposure to elastic search, celery, rabbitmq, AWS
- Basic understanding of good user experience
- Good understanding of system design & OOPs concepts
- Ability to explore & adopt new/innovative technologies on the fly
- Creative thinker with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
The developer would be responsible for
- Identifying pain areas of internal stakeholders & solving with innovative solutions
- Working with product/project managers closely to deliver a high-performance product
- Execute integrations between internal/third party systems
- Spot automation opportunities & execute with the help of cross-functional stakeholders
- Explore new technologies & identify areas where we can adopt them
- Take complete ownership of end to end development of tech features impacting business metrics
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer