This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Shalaka Kothawle (@mobisy-technologies)
We are looking for a UI/UX Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UX/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation,taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Build responsive, optimized and lightweight web pages as per requirement.
- Apply/maintain best practices and coding patterns within the team by daily peer review.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand the requirements and translate into the best possible use-case.
- Work closely with cross-teams to understand the scope of any problem statement and find the best possible solution.
- Build / Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Take ownership of any use-case/problem statement and deliver on schedule.
- 3-5 years of recent working experience in front-end development.
- Expert knowledge in HTML5, it's best practices.
- Expert knowledge in CSS3, with hands-on experience with CSS preprocessor tools (Sass/Less).
- Working experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Working experience code versioning tools (preferably Git).
- Working experience of data integration with RESTful APIs. Prior Knowledge on GraphQL.
- Familiar with the latest ECMAScript specifications (ES6, ES7)
- Familiar with modern CSSinJS library, plugins.
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and CI/CD tools.
- Familiar with the mono-repository architectural concept.
Mobisy Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a high-growth, VC funded tech company that’s transforming the retail supply ecosystems in several markets including India, Africa, the Middle East and Europe through its product, Bizom. Mobisy is one of the top 10 tech startups in India (according to YourStory) and was included in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India three times in a row. But what we really take pride in is our 300+ enterprise customers and hundreds of thousands of users loving our products and telling the world about it. Customers high ratings to Mobisy on Gartner (4.6 on 5) indicate we are the most loved solution among them.
Mobisy's Culture of Algorithmic Jugaad :
When we sat down to think about our culture, we could just come up with two words ‘Algorithmic Jugaad’. It’s so famous now, we had to trademark it !! To explain it briefly, Jugaad as you know stands for frugal innovation done at periphery. Algorithms are all about structured process oriented thinking.We understood that part of the reason we are a fast growing and successful company was that we could blend those 2 elements in the right proportion. We also put algorithms in our customers jugaads.. :-) . Some of our colleagues who joined from corporates admit that Mobisy has put some jugaads in their single track algorithmic thinking. In Mobisy you will see entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial thinking all around. At least 1 out of 3 of us has built at least 1 startup of their own each !!
We take ownership of our work and aim high. We are given the freedom to take risks and solve problems wherever they may see it. In other words, entrepreneurial innovation is the norm in Mobisy.
Values that Mobisy stands for :
- People first : We believe in working with great people who we believe build great products / process which eventually lead to profits
- Entrepreneurship : See a problem, make it your own, solve it.
- Teamwork : As a fast growing company, we realised that we need to work as a great team rather than just a team of great individuals.
- Innovation : No idea is crazy or stupid, come up with as many as you can and actively seek feedback to further improve.
The Retail Intelligence platform :
Bizom, Mobisy's flagship product, is the retail intelligence platform for brands and their retailers.
We are leaders in providing insights and intelligence to CPG brands in India and emerging markets and are now making inroads into markets in Europe and other developed markets. We help brands achieve smart distribution by improving their manpower efficiency, channel performance and product performance.
We achieve this by helping businesses first digitise their entire sales and supply chain and later help the move from a push based distribution to a pull based distribution using solutions that facilitate assisted and inspired selling.
Read more at https://bizom.in
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer