This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Lampstack Developer
Posted by Human Resource
Who are we?
Innopark Group is a 15-year-old organization comprising highly successful tech companies with a key focus on gaming. Cozy, the crown jewel of the organization was acquired for a multi-million-dollar deal in 2017 by the world’s largest gaming organisation, GVC. To know more about us, please log on to www.innopark.in What we do. At OpenPlay, we are the only Indian origin gaming company with over a decade of operating experience in the highly regulated and competitive European Gaming markets. OpenPlay is an Innopark Group Company. Leveraging our knowledge and experience of the European gaming industry, we forayed into the Indian market in 2011. Our flagship brand of ClassicRummy, is based on the traditional 13 card rummy and is redefining gaming experience for the Indian audience while being fully compliant with the word and spirit of the native legal requirements. Over the years, we have transformed ClassicRummy into a brand that rivals its international peers in innovation and customer experience. OpenPlay is an Open Source Product Life Cycle Management company for Online Gaming. Our most recent venture KhelYaar is a premium Fantasy Gaming portal. We also own and operate a sister brand AsliRummy. Openplay provides the perfect atmosphere for creativity and development. The flexible reporting hours and casual dressing only adds to the fun. We believe that the best ideas are born, when work and fun go hand-in-hand. If you are self-motivated, innovative and believe in taking the road less travelled, you might become one of our proud working partners and a stakeholder in the company's growth. Selected candidates will have opportunities to move laterally within portfolio companies.
To know more about us, please log on to https://www.openplaytech.com/
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Position: PHP/Lamp Stack Developer
Experience: 5 - 8 years
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Creating and maintaining data schemas for large record volumes
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.,
- Testing & deployment of applications
Skills And Qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in working with PHP, MySql building highly scaleable applications.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Familiarity with structuring & writing web services for mobile based applications.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
The Ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
Team Player: You will be a part of a cross functional team with diverse skill sets & experiences working towards a common goal. Coordination & collaboration will be a part of your daily job role. You are responsible not only for yourself but your team as well.
Independent & Self-Motivated: At Openplay, we encourage everyone to bring forth ideas & independent decision making to further our mission & objectives. You take responsibility to achieve set goals & take the required initiatives without being told what to do.
Communicative: You are able to put forward clearly & concisely your point of view both orally & in writing. However, you also understand that you need to listen actively, extract & synthesise necessary information for effective communication.
Flexibility & Adaptability: We are a rapidly growing company in a highly dynamic industry. You are able to swiftly adapt to technology, market & industry changes. You embrace change and follow a continuous learning cycle to keep up with the times.
Strong Work Ethic: You take pride in your work & are willing to put in the time & effort to achieve your professional commitments. You are detail oriented & follow through your goals holding yourself to the highest standards.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer