This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
* Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
* Building modular and reusable components
* Optimizing your application for performance
* Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
* One of the key responsibilities would be to collaborate and work on our Secondary Sales product. This will not only include frontend but even system-level changes which will help you grow as an overall developer.
* Dealing with clients and other stakeholders will also be a key responsibility.
* Ability to rationally think and solve problems.
* Proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
* Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
* Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including SCSS.
* Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
* Proficiency with Git and other dev tools.
* Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
* Knowledge about react native will be a bonus.
* Inclination toward understanding and working on ML models will be a bonus.
* Should be able to express what they want.
* Open to learning.
* Have an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Appetite to take risks.
* Gamers are welcome.
* Should be able to help with picking a restaurant for our monthly company dinner.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer