Senior Backend Developer
Posted by Prasanna Jeyasankar (@ooba)
1. The candidate should've had experience in working with a team of designers, frontend developers, product manager, testers and devops.
2. Should've experience with NodeJS, MySQL and writing APIs.
3. Experience building platform based websites and complex SaaS products.
4. A keen learner, who likes to work in a competitive environment and actively contribute ideas during brainstorming sessions.
1. You'll work as part of a team building an existing platform that'll change the paradigm of the courier / freight industry in India.
2. You'll get to work at the most happening part of Bangalore's startup ecosystem.
3. You'll get to learn to work and learn directly from business owner, product manager and project manager, but without the excessive red tape and unnecessary hierarchial structure.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer