This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Robin Singh (@robinflyhigh)
We exist to build products, solve problems, automate the manual task, use technology wherever possible. If you are looking for a challenging role, build something that will be useful and scale it then we would love to work with you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Hands on experience in developing applications in Ionic Framework and AngularJS.
- Must know the implementation of native components in Ionic and AngularJS.
- Good understanding of REST APIs, web services, Linux Operating System, command line coding.
- Should know firebase or firestore, also connectivity with Ionic and AngularJS.
- Should have implemented push notifications in Ionic and AngularJS.
- Experience of Real-Time Chat Application development will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge on SQL & NOSQL databases e.g. MySQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra DB, Couch/Pouch DB etc.
- A proper understanding of Git CLI.
- Should know the deployment process of android and ios as well.
- Should know the latest mobile technologies and frameworks.
- Ability to understand business urgency and effectively acting upon the situation.
- Independent, self-motivated, and the ability to adapt in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Must possess good communication skills and team-leading experience.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer