This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Ruchi Banthiya (@ruchib)
WHO WE ARE
The collaborative process of software development requires close integration of technology and design -
two disciplines that inform one another. Concept development, interaction design, interface design,
production management, and usability testing. We only make first-of-a-kind products.
We beta test what we develop and have expertise in digital marketing and selling in the USA market.
We have worked more than 1.8 million man-hours in product development so far, which stands as a
testament to our resilience and in our customers' confidence in us.
AssetPulse is a San Jose, California-based company focused exclusively on providing completely customizable
IOT-enabled solutions for tracking assets in various domains and industries, including Lab environments,
Clean Rooms, IT, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Construction, and Rental Assets. IoT technologies include
Passive RFID, Active RFID, Low Energy Bluetooth (BLE), Indoor GPS, Outdoor GPS, LoRaWAN.
- Solid experience in Android, IOS & Flutter app development.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, and Java and familiarity with java design patterns and basic concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Android app design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of Google's Android UI guidelines.
- Unit testing and automated tests.
- Knowledge of Html, nodeJS, SQLite, Kotlin, and other web technologies is preferred.
- Proven experience building mobile applications for Android (using Java).
- Ability to ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Knowledge of database management systems like MySQL or Oracle, and experience in handling big data is a plus.
- Passionate self-starter who can learn quickly.
Qualification : Any Engineering or Science graduate
Experience - 2-4 yrs
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer