This post is from prodexnet.com, which may or may not be affiliated with prodex.in
Software Engineer - Java
Posted by Ruchi Banthiya (@ruchihr)
AssetPulse is a leading RFID service provider and we offer a complete, customizable RFID asset tracking solution. We help automate your organization’s asset tracking, optimize audit and inventory processes and stay on top of compliance. Our software is a web-based asset tracking solution designed to improve the tracking of critical assets and inventory within your company using various RFID and real-time tracking technologies. Combining our patented software with state-of-the-art RFID hardware and tags, AssetPulse offers itself as a one-stop shop for your complete asset tracking needs.
Organizations, large and small, both in Government and private industry have successfully leveraged AssetPulse’s RFID asset tracking solutions to maximize asset visibility and asset utilization within their enterprise. AssetPulse has over ten years of experience deploying its solutions worldwide in varying environmental conditions with extremes in outdoor weather to pristine, sterile indoor conditions.
AssetPulse is headquartered in San Jose, CA, in the heart of the Silicon Valley, just a few miles from the headquarters of world-renowned Tech companies including Apple, Google, Cisco, Nvidia, and Intel. (website - www.assetpulse.com)
Roles and Responsibilities
* 3+ years of relevant experience in the field of web development (Java & J2EE, MySQL, Java SpringBoot).
* Ability to develop and deploy server-based applications for business requirements.
* Prototype various technologies and architectures to identify the best solutions to given problems.
* You will work with Java SpringBoot, VueJs, and RESTful APIs on Windows/Linux in a fast-paced environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Passionate self-starter who can learn quickly.
* Knowledge of database management systems like MySQL or Oracle, the experience of handling big data is a plus.
* Ability to ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
* Good command over written and spoken English is needed.
* Flexible to work in the latest technologies.
* Constant interest in staying up to date with the latest trends in UI design, Web design, Mobile Apps, etc.
* Added advantages in building iOS applications.
* Should have worked in Hardware Industry
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical & Instrumentation, Electronics/Telecommunication
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer