This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
As a Senior Frontend Developer at qiibee you will be working in a tight-knit and highly efficient team to solve key problems in the brand loyalty space, by making use of cutting edge blockchain technology. You will be in charge of driving features from design stage to production and make critical tech decisions that will have great impact on the future of the product.
- Working on implementing new frontend features for our existing applications - web apps, mobile apps, and mobile native SDKs
- Build user interfaces with React and React Native
- Cooperate with our engineers, designers and product managers and have a direct impact on team processes
- Draft architectural decisions together with the rest of the team and explore new technologies
- Work as a member of a cross functional agile team, take over the Frontend lead responsibilities
- You will work in sync with other team members, share knowledge and make suggestions for improvements
- Advanced Frontend skills and experience
- Including working knowledge of React / React-Native and Redux, preferably also RxJS, Redux-Observables, Emotion(CSS in JS)
- Good CSS skills and sense for UI and UX
- Team Lead skills
- Experience with or great interest in learning on how to build products on top of blockchain technology such as Ethereum, Corda, or Hyperledger.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner, take initiative and come up with solutions and project proposals that clearly align with product goals and revenue targets
Nice to Have
- Experience with Mobile Development, native desired, with Kotlin & Swift
- Experience with other programming languages, like Python, Java, PHP etc.
- Experience in AWS cloud platform and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Enzyme
- Competitive monthly salary
- qiibee tokens (QBX) & equity
- Option to work in office and/or home office
- Unlimited vacations
- Funding for educational development
- International and humorous team
- Fast-paced startup environment
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer