Australian product company expanding operations in Chennai, India
Posted by HariHaravelan Narayanan (@hariharavelan)
frameworks (we use React)
• Familiar with few databases, like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc
• Excellent Object Oriented skills and design patterns knowledge
• Experience building and automating the deployment process
• Skilled in test-driven development, test automation & continuous delivery
• Experience in code reviews and sharing feedback with peers
• Experience in owning the tasks and completing it with little/no supervision
• Experience working in Agile Development Methodology
• Good communication skills
• Familiar with ELK, Artifactory/Nexus, Git, Bash, Java, Gradle, Bamboo/Jenkins
• Familiar with DevOps tools like Docker, Helm, Terraform
• AWS Certified Associate or Professional preferred but not required.
• Comfortable in *nix environment.
• Show a commitment to ongoing professional development through self-learning,
attending conferences etc.
- Mac book pro (Also laptop bag of your choice)
- Exceptional salary for the right talent
- Sponsoring certifications
- Weekly luncheon
- Monthly outing
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer