This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Submit patches for bug fixes to the community; review patches from other community members
- Work with the Quality Engineering team to ensure that the projects are tested correctly
- Publicize the work the team is doing via blogs, web postings, or conference talks
- Contribution to Open Source projects is a big plus
- Solid object-oriented software development skills
- Experience in frontend technologies like React, Vue.js or Angular
- Familiarity with automated testing tools like Rspec, MiniTest, Jest etc.
- Knowledge of relational databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- Desire to participate in open source communities and make a difference in the world
- Familiarity with various configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, etc.) is an advantage
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.