This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full stack engineer for ed-tech startup
Posted by Shaale (@shaaledotcom)
We are looking for a very passionate developer to work with us on very exciting, non-conventional projects.
- 1-2 years using Angular, Google Cloud, Firebase, Cloud Functions
- Ability to show off a product (Website / App (Android, IOS,Flutter or Web) / Algorithm) built from scratch.
- Knowledge of using and connecting to REST API for 3rd party support.
- Advanced knowledge of Relational databases such as MySQL or any NoSQL databases.
- Passion for developing products
- flexible work hours / work from home
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer