Senior Web Developers
Posted by Uday V G (@uday776)
The Web Team impacts the growth of Shopgro’s core products by developing sites, applications, and experiences for the Shopgro brand. We create a remarkable journey utilizing cutting-edge technology. This is a highly visible team making a significant impact as your work will be seen by millions. This creative team works closely with partners in design, marketing, content creators, and other areas of the business. We’re on a mission to make it as easy to find things in local stores as it is online.
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to build and maintain functional web pages and applications.
Ultimately, you will ensure our web pages are up and running and cover both internal and customer needs.
Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications.
Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions).
Optimize loading speeds and capacity.
Run functionality testings and debug code.
Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
Address user complaints.
Build mobile-responsive websites.
Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
Familiarity with web standards
Work experience as a Senior Web Developer
Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
Solid knowledge of VueJs and React
Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS
Familiarity with SEO diagnostics tools
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop websites and full-stack Web Apps, also tackling:
- Playing with data
- Cloud services
- Build microsites that drive business value, attract organic hyper-local traffic, and make an impact
- Ingest, create and manage APIs
- Explore new technologies and figure out where to use them
- Keep learning and advancing your skills by digging into code
- Get important work done while caring about the quality
- Set high standards for yourself and challenge those around you to do the same
- Help create team technical decisions and guidelines
- Be a part of a team that’s as excited about your growth and happiness as much as you are about theirs
We are looking for people who:
-Candidates with BCA/BSc/MSc/MCA/BE can apply.
- Ideally, have 2+ years of web development experience
- Have led or mentored developers on projects
- Effectively communicate with non-technical stakeholders
- Familiar with server-side development such as Node.js
- Familiar with building full-stack applications
- Experience with creating middleware
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (React.js) and templating systems (EJS)
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with Git
- Database modeling familiarity
- Organized with great attention to detail
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Google Cloud
- *Experience with NextJS*
- Experience with GraphQL
- Familiar with Serverless
- Familiar with microservices
- Familiar with networking
Shopgro is a Simple, Automated hyper-local search marketing platform for businesses and brands. Shopgro attracts and connects with more customers when they’re searching for businesses or products businesses sell.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer