This post is from shunya.online, which may or may not be affiliated with linkedin.com
Backend engineer(Python/Django) in an early stage fast paced startup
Posted by Ekta Grover (@ekta1007)
Shunya https://hasjob.co/shunya.online/6pciq , Bangalore · www.linkedin.com/company/shunya-inc/?viewAsMember=true · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
We are very early stage start up in EdTech (raised pre-seed), and are hiring a lean solid team of Engineers. The product is based on the most sophisticated tech around Machine learning, hyper personalization, and given EdTech today is what Logitistics was a few years ago - its an amazing opportunity to be a part of this journey as founding engineers, and to experience freedom with responsibility. We are backed by very solid team of Tech mentors who are consulting us - and it will be a Zero to One ride.
We are very early stage startup - which means that the amount of autonomy you will have to define will be huge. Since its in our incentive to coach you, you will have a steep learning curve! Which is to say, that you should find this level of ambiguity something you proactively seek. (An entrepreneurial mindset)
Founder profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/ektagrover/
Experience : 1-3 years
Equity & good compensation offered.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Expert in Python, with good knowledge of Python web framework Django
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git, application logging, deployment, processes and code reviews.
- Builiding strong Engineering culture, mentoring & coaching the team
- Manging, planning and scoping the work and layers of Tech complexity
- Writing system design, analyzing tradeoffs and building MVP
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer