This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Salesforce Developer (Contractual/Freelancer)
Posted by Sravan Rajnayan
Salesforce Developer (This is a contractual / freelancer role)
- Building and maintaining the Salesforce Appexchange application for Signeasy.
- Application development with Apex classes and triggers, Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce to support business requirements
- Working inside of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Using Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization
- Adhering to Salesforce best practices, maintaining code documentation, and writing/maintaining test classes for all custom development
- Supporting the Product Owners and Salesforce Administrators as needed, being available and responsive to questions
Required Technical skills:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer with the specified skills
- Develop Apex classes/triggers, Lighting Web Components, and Visualforce Components based on specific requirements to extend Salesforce to support business requirements
- Custom User Interface development, including Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components, and Lightning Web Components
- Competency in other programming languages/development (Python, REST API)
- Salesforce API integration experience
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and developing solutions with best practices front of mind including creating technical documentation around all solutions
- Prior experience working with Person Accounts or Community/Experience Clouds
- Being Active in the Salesforce community is a plus
- Any relevant Salesforce certifications focused on continual improvement and growth will be recognized, especially Platform Developers.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer