We are looking for an experienced full stack developer, comfortable with both frontend and backend programming. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our web applications across the three products - Spectra, Drone Mission Ops and DronePass.
Spectra: An integrated drone data platform to visualize enterprise worksites and perform AI-powered analytics that helps teams plan better, construct faster, and sustain longer.
Drone Mission Ops (DMO): A full-stack drone flight solution that enables drone service providers, pilots, and enterprises to execute fast, accurate, and seamless drone missions
DronePass: Hardware module and integration solution that helps drone manufacturers, OEMs, and system integrators integrate their drones with Digital Sky for Unmanned Traffic Management.
- Build and deploy new tools to streamline the overall process flow as requirements develop
- Explore new technologies and products to see how they can improve our products
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications; communicate and get
stakeholder buy-in; iterate and refine
- Review, prepare and present design/code to colleagues
- Coordinating with the extended development team and cross-functional teams
- 2+ years experience working on web applications (building, maintaining and debugging)
- 2+ years experience working with either Django or Flask framework
- 2+ years experience working with either VueJS or React framework
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL or MongoDB
- Experience in design and implementation of ReST APIs
- Proficiency with Git version control
Good to have
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of GraphQL and PostGIS
- Knowledge in test-driven development: unit tests and integration tests
- Experience with deployment tools such as Docker and CI/CD
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP
- Experience with map-related libraries such as GDAL, Geopandas, MapBox, Leaflet etc.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer