This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Girish K (@starllysol)
We are looking for a ReactJS developer with 4+ years of experience.
( This is a immediate requirement)
Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and components. You’ll implement them with the React.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including back-end developers and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, good communication, and a quality product is crucial.
You will bring:
- Learn, design, and implement the front-end aspect with the team
- Work to design and build for speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications of a minimum of 3 years
- Familiarity with common tech stacks
- Knowledge of ReactJS, Redux, and supporting libraries
- Knowledge of integrating with REST API’s
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer