Full Stack Software Engineer
Posted by Rahul Pat
You must have:
- Strong CS fundamentals through a current pursuit of Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in computer science, math or related discipline
- Internal knowledge of least 1 database system like MySQL / Postgresql / BigTable / HDFS.
- Worked with a modern language like Python / Ruby or be willing to pick it up quickly on the job.
- Know the fundamentals of how the internet works - deep knowledge of at least 1 networking protocol, eg: SMTP, TCP etc
In this job you will:
- Be working closely with an experienced programmer who has previously built games used by millions of users, high scale distributed systems and recommendation engines.
- Be doing data visualization and building out charts and graphs
- Be shipping code quickly and iteratively every day and working with large real world datasets.
- Be having a lot of fun while doing it - you will be exposed to a fast paced and highly creative environment.
- Have tremendous impact on saving time and money for users across B2B companies with the software you write.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer