This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Monika Bhandari (@monikabhandari)
Write code for high-quality web-based applications, create robust applications, and develop
functional prototypes quickly.
● Analyze and break-down product solutions into different sub-systems and communicate
scope, functional design, interactions, dependencies, risks.
● Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and
● Work with the Product team to design and spec new functionality.
● Establish and implement best practices around web development.
● Strong understanding and hold on working with Core PHP.
● Expertise on PHP based framework like: laravel (preferred), symfony/lumen/cakephp.
● Strong knowledge of database systems MySQL and NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB).
● Understanding of enterprise software design patterns, Object Oriented Programming and
● Strong knowledge in building distributed systems, micro services based architecture, web
services (REST, SOAP) to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.
● Proficient in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON and API Creation, OAuth, 3rd party
● Good understanding of NGINX and Apache web servers.
● Understands version control & branching strategies using git and experience in CI/CD
● Obsessed with quality like Design reviews, code reviews, testing, system performance etc.
● Familiar with AWS services like Lambda, EC2, S3, Aurora, SNS etc.
● Strong experience in web application documentation, coding, testing & integrations.
● Strong debugging experience with code written by other developers.
Nice to Have
● Understanding of caching techniques using Redis/Memcached/Elasticache.
● Exposure in writing scripts in other languages (eg. Golang, Python)
● Have contributed to open source projects or community.
● Wordpress - CMS, Shopify - eCommerce, Zoho CRM
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer