- Work with designer to convert a comprehensive layout and wireframes to a fully functioning web application.
- Setup wordpress on server and perform the necessary aesthetic changes as per customer needs.
- Setting up, deploying and maintaining wordpress websites
- Good understanding of UI and UX
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git or SVN is a plus
- Some understanding of PHP back-end development
- Some Understanding on woocommerce is a plus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer