Laravel Developer (Remote)
Posted by Ashish Singh (@ashish380)
- The Developer must have 1-3 years of working knowledge of the framework.
- Must have experience with APIs and use them in the application using client-side frameworks such as VueJS.
- Should be familiar with all the features of the framework. (It's not mandatory that you have used all the features but, having a logical understanding is a must)
- Should have experience with MySQL or any SQL based Databases such as PostgreSQL or so to write more complex queries if required.
- Should be familiar with GIT for version control.
- Experience with Node and NPM (Especially using an npm package or offline JS packages)
- Minimal experience with SCSS or LESS would be an additional plus.
- One of the best companies for career growth and learning experience
- Work from mountain or dessert or even beach. We don't care :)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer