This post is from thescalers.com, which may or may not be affiliated with jointhecrew.in
Senior Mern stack Developer
Posted by sonam kumari
Gradguide https://hasjob.co/thescalers.com/sao85 , Bangalore · gradguide.jointhecrew.in/positions/senior-mern-stack-200 · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Gradguide is online career guidance, mentorship, and early-stage career community. We pair college “grads” with mentors at some of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world and run through an intensive career accelerator program specially designed to help them improve their chances of getting a job. Our company partners pay for access to this community, as well as marketing on our platform.
Our process is tried and tested, with 1 in 4 grads landing roles within six weeks of finishing. Our mentors get the opportunity to upskill and give back, and our partners are guaranteed strong entry-level hires.
To date, we have over 1000 grads on our accelerator program, with over 100 mentors working across 6 different countries in companies such as Salesforce, Google & Amazon. We are setting up our operations in Bangalore and are seeking developers with the ability to see and articulate the high-level vision of a business, and who have strong analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills to help us define the future of our technology.
As a Senior MERN Stack Developer, you will be responsible for co-creating the new Gradguide platform, along with a second Senior and UX lead. You will also be responsible for providing development enhancements and troubleshooting. You will be part of an international team, with coworkers in Ireland and the UK, shouldering you and helping you take on the challenges of providing world-class solutions to our customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and Develop diverse engineering solutions for ground software.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new product.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Proficiency in building, integrating with and supporting Application Program Interfaces (APIs) using a variety of languages, data formats, and data transformations.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as a member of the engineering management team
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the area of product development using Node.js, TypeScript & React.js.
- Strong understanding of relational databases (PostgreSQL) with NoSQL technologies as a plus.
- Should have experience building back-end API's using Node.js and Express Js
- Ability to design and implement RESTful APIs to fulfill business requirements and allow for data exposure.
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum two-year experience with MERN Fullstack paradigm.
- Experience in working with any one of the NoSQL Databases – MongoDB.
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet, and mobile devices
- Experience working with cloud environments will be an added advantage - preferably AWS
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to solve them.
- Understanding of how to leverage client-side caching for UI performance gains.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Passionate Software Engineer who contributes to define, implement and maintain highly scalable, distributed and resilient software applications.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer