This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Frontend developer
Posted by Mrigesh Parashar (@mrigeshparashar)
Add On Technologies: Express with React.js, Photoshop, Visual Designer.
Who should apply:
* 2 to 5 years of experience of building web applications (front-end) in a product based company.
* Experience with designing scalable UIs for usability on multiple platforms while not sacrificing the aesthetic angle.
* Experience with UI frameworks and libraries including but not limited to ReactJS, Angular and the like.
* Hands-on experience in building data-rich web and mobile applications.
* Designer at heart and understands the end-to-end product journey from the customer point of view; to developing code; to building a great UI & UX for the final product.
* Expertise in Angular/React and Ionic/Cordova.* Worked in teams with agile, iterative development practices and code reviews.
* Handling End-to-end frontend development.
*Opportunity to define the UI/UX strategy for the company from the ground up.
* Maintain our existing web and mobile applications, and create new dashboards from scratch.
* Collaborate with the team to design and develop the required web applications.
* Build responsive, cross-browser, cross-device applications.
* Integrate third-party tools (such as for tracking, functional testing, and UI testing) in front-end interfaces
Note: Applicants MUST provide links/references of their previous work while applying. Applications without any references will be rejected
Trillbit is rapidly growing startup based in Bengaluru and Boston that has won several awards including ETPOI (Economics Times power of Ideas), Top 10 IoT startups of India 2018, Top 50 IoT solutions in the world 2018.
Trillbit’s proprietary technology can send data over sound waves and can convert any speaker into a data transmitter and any mic into a data receiver. With this, we can connect billions of audio speakers already present at physical venues, TV, Radio to smartphones which can be used for a host of applications. Refer to our website (www.trillbit.com) for more.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer